If you’d like more than just a bike ride for a day,
Fietsmenu has created a special three-day cycle/camping package together with campsite Roodehaan in Warfhuizen.
The camping package consists of:
- Two nights on the campsite with a tent, campervan or caravan, including tourist tax and electricity
- Bike-ride menu (Fietsmenu): choice of 5 routes, coffee/tea with home-made cake, picnic for along the way, and a three-course menu on return.
The costs per person are € 55.
Click here for more information about campsite Roodehaan
For groups of 8 people or more, Fietsmenu has an excellent group package including bike hire.
This package includes:
- Coffee-tea with home-made cake on arrival
- Choice of 5 bike routes.
- A ladies’ or gents’ bike with gears
- The Fietsmenu cool bag with organic regional products for along the way
- A three-course menu with always a choice of meat, fish or vegetarian
Price per person € 46.50.
You can combine Fietsmenu with:
- A beautiful canoe trip,
- Climbing in the climbing hall
- A visit to the nature farm in Lammerburen with an hour-long presentation about the cultural history of the area and the nature around the farm
- A boat trip with ZK4 from Zoutkamp
- A visit to a gallery or artist in the area
- A tour of pumping station Waterwolf
We would be pleased to tell you about the options.
For more information and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)595-571598 | +31 (0)6-33319752.